HOW TO HACK STRESS: 5 meaningful ways to feel happier and healthier more often
Stress is one of, if not the major causes of disease and dis-ease in modern society. Physically it has been linked with:
- Cardiovascular issues like high blood pressure, stroke, arrhythmia and heart attack.
- Metabolic disorders like obesity, diabetes, hypothyroidism, anorexia, adrenal fatigue.
- Whole body diseases like cancer and autoimmune diseases
- Respiratory disorders like asthma, COPD and chronic bronchitis.
- Digestive disorders like IBS, ulcerative colitis, crohns, gastritis, ulcers, and even constipation
- Muscloskeletal disorders like fibromyalgia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis,
- Skin disorders like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Mentally it is a major factor in Depression, anxiety, rage, sleep disorders, social avoidance and everything in between. High stress levels cripple our immune system, deplete our energy, dampen our spark and disrupt our sleep.
The Happiness Habit: March 2, 2020
I started helping people improve their health back in 2001. In the 19 years since, the way I treat illness has changed remarkably.
Starting as a trainer, nutritionist and then naturopath, I treated my clients' complaints holistically (or so I thought). I would asses the entire disease picture and formulate a medical, nutritional and physical program to heal their issues and make them strong again.
This worked well to begin, but clients were returning months or years later with similar issues.
It took until 2006 for it to truly hit home to me that the underlying cause of nearly every one of my clients' complaints was how they dealt with the stress in their life.
Immune disorders, heart disorders, lung complaints, skin issues and of course adrenal and thyroid disorders all transformed when the true holistic cause was dealt with.
The best part about how I treat clients now is not just that their health improves and stress levels drop, but it's that their happiness increases too.
I can't wait to get started with you on March 2 and dive right into this stuff. Not long now!
3 Quick Hacks